Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
amorales
New Contributor

Where are the certificates stored in FMG?

Hi, I have imported a certificate in FMG, following these steps: 

Inside one specific ADOM -> Objects Configuration > Dynamic Objects > Local Certificate > Create New > Enable Per-Device Mapping > Create New (new mapping) > Import Certificate.

Now I can se the Dynamic Object created, and I can deleted it, but I cannot find the actual certificate in order to delete it, and I still have it available in the list when creating a new Dynamic Object Local Certificate.

How can I find and delete the certificate? Thanks.

1 Solution
batterprize588
New Contributor

Although I'm not particularly knowledgeable about FMG or certificates, I was curious if the certificate was actually on the FGT. Can it be removed from there?

View solution in original post

backrooms game
7 REPLIES 7
gfleming
Staff
Staff

What version of FMG are you on?

Cheers,
Graham
amorales

Thanks.

gfleming

I'm not necessarily a FMG or certificates expert but I'm just wondering is the certificate on the FGT itself? Can you delete it there?

If not do you see it in FMG under System Settings -> Certificates -> Local Certificates?

Cheers,
Graham
amorales

No, I cannot find there the certificates I use for Dynamic Object Local Certificate mapping. I think that the section you mention is for storing certificates you want to use for the FMG itself.

batterprize588
New Contributor

Although I'm not particularly knowledgeable about FMG or certificates, I was curious if the certificate was actually on the FGT. Can it be removed from there?

backrooms game
amorales

The certificate is not yet in the Fortigate, because I have not applied policies to the FortiGate yet. There should be a place in the FMG where it stores the certificate before pushing it to the FGT.

amorales

Oh sorry, you are right. it is in the Device Manager database, inside the FGT configuration in the FMG. Thanks!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors