Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rahulrajput7802
New Contributor

What is the best windows antivirus software for windows 10 ?

hello guys,

here i am searching for what is the best windows antivirus software for windows 10 ? for your windows 10 operating system. in the latest version you need to protect your operating system. so i want to discuss with which antivirus software you have and what's your opinion to other which antivirus you provide them. also i am using he bit-defender antivirus for my windows 10 operating system and now switch to the other antivirus software. so i just want to know which antivirus is best and which is similar to the bit-defender antivirus. i using the bit-defender antivirus since 2 years now and going to buy new antivirus program. so if you know about the answer of this question please answer this question. this answer is suggest me which antivirus which my windows 10 operating system.

i also tried the malware-bytes. it's really hard to find the best antivirus software when you using the bit-defender.

1 Solution
rohitchoudhary1978

In my opinion go for the default windows defender only as it has new ransomware protection also. Or otherwise Forticlient is the best.

Thanks

Rohit

Rohit K

View solution in original post

Rohit K
2 REPLIES 2
Savitha_Binu
New Contributor

Hi rahaulrajput7802,

Bitdefender Antivirus will be better for windows 10.

rohitchoudhary1978

In my opinion go for the default windows defender only as it has new ransomware protection also. Or otherwise Forticlient is the best.

Thanks

Rohit

Rohit K
Rohit K
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors