Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Cyber_Team
New Contributor

What is the best practice to send the max-file-size upload to the analytics (sandbox) via FGT?

hi everyone, I wanted to ask you all about sending recommended or best practices to send the max file size upload from FortiGate firewall to fortisandbox.

actually i have a fortigate firewall 2500E that supports 1mb-3gb file size send to the sandbox for inspection, i just want to know if there are some recommended file size to configure on fgt that comes under best practices.

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
kvimaladevi
Staff
Staff

Hi Team,

I believe there is no recommended file size as such as it depends on the FortiGate memory size(based on model). Please refer to the below link to know how to modify the file upload size on Fortigate:

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortisandbox/3.2.1/administration-guide/543538/device

parisianaron
New Contributor

I apologize for reviving an old discussion, but I believe I have this figured out, and if not, I would be happy to lay down the points. cookie clicker

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors