Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Catalin_Patrascu
New Contributor

What happend when licence expired

Hello! Last year we buy FG100D with 1 year subscription. Today the licence expired and computer under web contend filter policy cannot acces some website, displaying the message that Licence is Expired. If I do not buy subscription can not use the web filter function? Thank you!
12 REPLIES 12
elio2018
New Contributor

hello...

what are the features that will remain working when the license expire, can we say that we are still protected approximately 70% for example. i need a detailed answer if you please.

Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

emnoc pretty much answered this question already in the earlier post in this thread, but an "official" answer seem to be from KB#10817.

elio2018 wrote:

hello...

what are the features that will remain working when the license expire, can we say that we are still protected approximately 70% for example. i need a detailed answer if you please.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Killua1517

Hi!

I have an additional quention about this... in a fortimail, what happens when fortiguard and fortigate license expired? block all or permit all?

Thank you so much

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors