Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
asda
New Contributor

What do these two errors mean

hi guys

What do these two errors mean

cmd_commit_cmdb: cmf_query_commit() error

restore_pcontext:825 cmf_query_table_delete() error

first one,did it mean that my configuration commit failed

second one,did it mean that I failed to delete the table

What puzzles me is what restore_pcontext and cmf mean

hope someone can help me

thank you

1 Solution
pavankr5
Staff
Staff

1. cmd_commit_cmdb: cmf_query_commit() error: This error message suggests that there was an issue with a configuration commit operation. It could mean that the commit process failed for some reason. 

2. restore_pcontext:825 cmf_query_table_delete() error: This error message appears to be related to a "table delete" operation. The error indicates that there was an issue with the cmf_query_table_delete() function, but the specific cause or context of the error is not clear from the message. It could indeed mean that a table deletion failed, but further details would be needed to diagnose the problem.

Without more information about the system, it's challenging to provide a more precise interpretation or solution to the errors.

Thanks,

Pavan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hi @asda ,

I could not find any specific information regarding "restore_pcontext" 

Could you please clarify what is causing these errors?
What are you configuring ?

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
asda
New Contributor

thank you,it had been solved

carlosaleman
Staff
Staff

@asda

I can't tell you exact details, but I can confirm that this output mostly indicates that there was not only an error in committing the table entry, but that the entry could not be deleted.

Regards

Fortigate, VoIP
asda

thank you .it had been solved

pavankr5
Staff
Staff

1. cmd_commit_cmdb: cmf_query_commit() error: This error message suggests that there was an issue with a configuration commit operation. It could mean that the commit process failed for some reason. 

2. restore_pcontext:825 cmf_query_table_delete() error: This error message appears to be related to a "table delete" operation. The error indicates that there was an issue with the cmf_query_table_delete() function, but the specific cause or context of the error is not clear from the message. It could indeed mean that a table deletion failed, but further details would be needed to diagnose the problem.

Without more information about the system, it's challenging to provide a more precise interpretation or solution to the errors.

Thanks,

Pavan

asda
New Contributor

thank you

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors