Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
josips
New Contributor

Website after log-in does not load

Hi guys.

So we have a website where after the log-in, elements of the website are not displayed, we see
just a white blank site. One or two times it loaded the website for 1-2seconds but it switched again just blank.
We have a FG200F with firmware v6.4.9. All filters are deactivated and after we even 
put a firewall rule for the website to allow any traffic, so no webfilter, no ssl-inspection or no anything like that.

Still the website does not load after log-in. Checked also in CLI, everything there is also disabled.

We tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge (cache war cleared), still nothing.

Wenn wie connect to a FritzBox (Internet Router) to which is the FG connected we can log-in to the website and it loads completly without a problem. So, the problem lies in the Firewall.
We have another FG200F on a another location where all the filters are enabled and there we have no  problem with the website, it loads completley after log-in.

Any advice is welcomed.
Thank you

FortiGate 

2 REPLIES 2
vdralio
Staff
Staff

Dear @josips ,

We will suggest creating a support ticket and our engineers will be glad to help you.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiAnalyzer/Technical-Tip-Ticket-Creation-via-the-Support-Portal...

Basic troubleshooting commands to check the flow of the traffic.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Troubleshooting-Tip-First-steps-to-troubleshoot-connecti...

Best Regards,

Vasil

phillipevans
New Contributor

Sorry for bumping the thread, but I’d like to give my two cents. It does seem like the issue is specific to the Firewall. Have you checked if there are any specific settings or configurations on the FG200F that might be causing this? It might be worth double-checking the firewall rules just to be sure. Also, you may consider reaching out to experienced web developers to optimize your website's performance. It can make a world of difference! Speaking from personal experience, I recently engaged a Webflow Developer to create my business website. They tailored it to meet all my functionality requirements and ensure user convenience. I'm thrilled to report that I've had no issues with it since the launch.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors