Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Alex_Alvarez
New Contributor

Website access problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated! The problem is that I cannot access a site on one subnet but I can access it through other subnets. I have a 2 Fortigate Firewalls A 300C and 200A that are having the same issue on separate LANs. I' m troubleshooting on the 200A because that network is breakable without too many users complaining. Situation: I have 1 website that I am trying to access. I have 3 Devices I am testing with. 2 Devices on Internal interface and 1 Device on DMZ1 interface. All three devices route out through WAN1 interface (Internet). The website is accessible through the DMZ1 interface no issues. On the Internal interface: One device on 192.168.30.x/24 can access the site but the other device on 192.168.0.0/24 cannot access the site. Both subnets use the same Policy that states (Internal/Any to Wan1/Any HTTP/HTTPS allow) All traffic exiting WAN1 is NAT' ed. I' m accessing the website via IP address to rule out any DNS issues. Can someone please provide me a pointer on what to check? This makes no sense to me as to why it does not work.
3 REPLIES 3
Chura
New Contributor

Could be so many things. Easiest way to find out, use ' diagnose debug flow..." and check what it says

//Chura CCIE, NSE7, CCSE+

//Chura CCIE, NSE7, CCSE+
Alex_Alvarez
New Contributor

Thank you for your response. I have used " diag debug flow" and haven' t been able to make much sense of it. In all three scenarios, the packet leaves the network with no errors. Only difference is the networks that work have more communications with the external web server.
Alex_Alvarez
New Contributor

I just found out that the problem more than likely is not the firewall. IE and Chrome cannot access the site but Opera can. Strange. Even more strange, this affects all users in the subnet. Thanks, Alex
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors