Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ReMad
New Contributor

Want to Stop contains FortiGuard - AntiSpam blocking URL/IP(s).(connection black ip xxx.xxx)

mail.xxx.xxx #5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 This message has been blocked because it contains FortiGuard - AntiSpam blocking URL/IP(s).(connection black ip xxx.xxx) I get it from some mobile places as ut seems it is ISP related since the ranges blocked are just today and Mine in my office is one of them even I do need it to be delisted but I am checking from other ranges and they are just fine My Question is : Can I make some rule to trust some IPS I choose ? or is there any option where I can stop checking these users ( they only cnnect to the exchange smtp pop3 ports
ReMad
ReMad
2 REPLIES 2
ReMad
New Contributor

sent some delisting requests and succeeded from some places but the thing is that they are mobile and having dynamic IPs
ReMad
ReMad
abelio
Valued Contributor

My Question is : Can I make some rule to trust some IPS I choose ?
yes; define another firewall policy with source those IPs, apply to it a protectiopn profile with NO fortiguard AS check, and put that policy above the global one with fortiguard AS enabled.

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors