Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
KW
New Contributor

WAN2 on 60D

Hi there,

We're currently using FortiWiFi 60D, running OS v5.0 build 4459.

We previously has one internet line connected to WAN1 with a fixed IP - say 172.1.2.10 ; All internet traffic is working fine with a static route for 0.0.0.0 to WAN1.  External parties can Ping this IP successfully.

Now we added a 2nd internet line, again with a fixed IP - say 172.1.2.20.  The line was installed and we've set up a laptop with the given IP, submask and DNS details and connected to the modem. All is working fine, the laptop an browse internet and can be Ping from external.

However, when I set up the fixed IP on WAN2 port and connected WAN2 to the modem. I cannot Ping the IP address from external parties.  The line status is up and all seems working.

Do I have to do other set up? or need to upgrade the OS?

Thanks,

KW

10 REPLIES 10
Toshi_Esumi

FYI: That particular problem Gianluca mentioned was with 5.2.4. It killed our SSL VPN to a vdom where there were two paths w/ 0/0 route each but different priorities. 5.2.5 fixed it.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors