Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
spzoz
New Contributor II

VPN speed capped in version 7.2.6

I have 100 Mbps internet connection and right after upgrading from 7.2.5 to 7.2.6 on my FortiGate-200F, the VPN dropped to max 30 Mbps. Anyone else has this problem?
After reverting to 7.2.5 it went back to normal.

22 REPLIES 22
IntrinsicNetworkSols

Yeah - I've heard this too. I think the key is the use of ten gig interfaces. For us, the minimum hardware platform we specify when ten gig performance is required is the 200 series. We don't have anything larger than this in our fleet however - so I expect the bug impacts any platform when you go from ten gig to 1 gig interfaces. Just the 200s are probably the most common out there. 

spzoz
New Contributor II

Bummer is that fix is there but Forti failed to release the firmware at the end of February.

lnowak
New Contributor

We also have the same problem on our FG 200F. This problem also exists in fortios 7.4.1 and 7.4.2. Internet is connected to 1G port, and have 1G speed. During the speed test, internet download speed is about 6Mbps and upload is about 100Mbps.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors