Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Raudi
New Contributor III

VPN list in GUI not showing, only turning dots

Hi,

since i modified some VPN parameters i got no content in the IPsec Tunnel list in the GUI. I got only the turning dots, no error message, nothing, even after some minutes, nothing.

Nearly the same in the Monitor page, after a reboot one time the tunnels will be displayed but not a second time.

The tunnels are working without problems.

I'm running FortiOS v6.0.3 build0200 (GA) on a 100D.

Some ideas or any hints? Thank you very much...

Kind regards

Stefan

3 REPLIES 3
Raudi
New Contributor III

O.k. i just got an idea, try a different browser, i used in the past Chrome on my Mac and on my Windows PC, on both i had this problem.

Now i installed Opera on my Mac and the tunnels are showing normal.

Perhaps a Chrome Problem?

Julio1uy
New Contributor

Hi,

I had the exact same problem after upgrading my unit (60e) to the same firmware, however using Edge I was able to see the GUI without a problem. It was not a Chrome issue either, I believe it is a bug.

So I upgraded my firmware to 6.0.4 and that fixed the issue, looking at the release notes they make mention to a similar issue with the GUI. Now it is working fine with Chrome. If you do not want to upgrade you can try using an alternative browser.

Regards. 

Raudi
New Contributor III

Hi,

yes a alternate browser i used already, as i wrote i was using opera wihout problems.

Now i updated to 6.0.4 and the problem is gone, the GUI is working fine again with chrome.

Thanks for the hint, the 6.0.4 wasn't shown in the GUI for a update, the GUI told me that the system is up do date.

Regards

Stefan

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors