Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ablancoc
New Contributor

VPN Issues in Fedora 38

Some time ago I had fedora 37 installed on my computer, and I use to access some services of my work, the forticlient VPN application, I never had problems with the application, but when this latest version of fedora 38 was released, it never reconnected, the settings are well configured, but when pressing the "connect" button, It connects for a couple of seconds and disconnects. Could anyone help me?

1 Solution
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

Can you confirm the FortiClient version. The latest version 7.0.8 release notes talks about below issue under resolved issues . If you are running versions below 7.0.8, please upgrade to 7.0.8 and test.

889370 FortiClient fails to connect to SSL VPN on CentOS 9 with Config routing table failed error.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

Can you confirm the FortiClient version. The latest version 7.0.8 release notes talks about below issue under resolved issues . If you are running versions below 7.0.8, please upgrade to 7.0.8 and test.

889370 FortiClient fails to connect to SSL VPN on CentOS 9 with Config routing table failed error.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Can you share the related logs?

AEK
AEK
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors