Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Uptime on FortiOS 2.80

This is the longest uptime figure that I' ve had in a while. How about you? What' s your longest uptime? Please list the FortiOS version and build too.
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable

Bug... where is the " )" ?
Not applicable

ORIGINAL: beppe Bug... where is the " )" ?
I submitted a ticket to support LONG ago concerning this. It' s still not fixed. Maybe they fixed it in MR6?
Alex_Libenson

It is realy fixed in MR6: Firmware Version Fortigate-50A 2.80,build292,041116 [Update] Antivirus Definitions 4.509(11/19/2004 15:52) [Update] Attack Definitions 2.151(11/19/2004 11:00) [Update] Have a nice upgrade ;)
Not applicable

Hi my FG-200 have been up for 75 days. I don' t want' to change anything, I' m scared that I will break down
Not applicable

I have 2 FG-100s that have currently been up and running for 38 and 42 days. They are both running 2.80 MR5. The last time either of them was down was when I did the updates to MR5, I just did them on different days.
Not applicable

Not bad, we are pretty happy with 2.8MR5. Hope MR6 fixes some additional bugs and makes the firewall even more stable.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors