Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Uploading PDF-Files

Hi @All, I have a problem regarding PDF-Uploads. I want to upload PDF-Files from a client-pc (which is located in the internal network) to a specified IP-Address (Webserver). It’s really crazy. The upload works sometimes, but sometimes not. I have created a firewall policy: Internal to WAN1 Source Interface/Zone: internal Source Address Trusted-LAN Destination Interface/Zone: WAN1 Destination Address: special IP Schedule: always Service: all Action: Accept NAT: enable Protection Profile: none I have moved this policy to the first position of all policies. On this policy is not a protection profile. Do you have any idea to solve this problem??? Thanks Best regards Tobi PS: On this Fortigate 200 is the firmware version 3.00-b0662(MR6 Patch 1) installed.
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

Hi Maik, yes, exactly, it depends on the file size. Large files, I can upload without problems. With small files I have often problems. bye tobias
namalumfard
New Contributor

If you still face errors in pdf uploading then you can create a small size of pdf by using a jpg to pdf converter. Just Upload your documents.

ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Educated guess: MTU mismatch. Test which maximum size a ping packet can have until fragmentation sets in ("ping -f -n 1 -l 1480", reducing the size until no reply). I've seen similar behavior with HTTPS as well.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors