Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Goran_Blomquist
New Contributor

Unable to provision token: Unknown error after upgrade

Get error "unable to provision token" when add Mobile token to new user. 

I can reach fqdn fortitokenmobile.fortinet.com and there is no intercept related to SSL (FortiGate).

Also get:

FTM provision error: problem with SSL comm layer: failed to recv response header: SSL communication layer error

There is more then 200 available mobile tokens and all already provisioned tokens works.

All worked befor upgrade to 6.2.2. 

Best regards

//Goran

2 REPLIES 2
rbraha
Staff
Staff

Hi @Goran_Blomquist 
Where are these tokens set on FGT or in FortiAuthenticator?
If they are on FAC ,make sure that you are not using any proxy server configured under Administration-FortiGuard- FortiGuard Proxy Server. Also make sure that EFTM license for these tokens is added on support.fortinet.com under this FAC SN.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiAuthenticator/Technical-Tip-FortiAuthenticator-VM-Unable-to-p...

Goran_Blomquist

Thank You for reply

Where are these tokens set on FGT or in FortiAuthenticator?

FortiAuthenticator

No FortiGuard Proxy Server  Configured. yes...EFTM are valid if I understand it right. Is a very old konfig and theres no timelimit on fortitokens if I understand it right. 

Regards

Goran

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors