Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Abderrahmane
New Contributor

Unable to login to FortiananAlyzer after upgrading

Dear all,

I can't log to fortianalyzer 200F after upgrading from v5.6.3 to v7.0.8 (authentication failed. Please try again...)

Noted that the same issue appear using the console cable (or a directly connected network cable).

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Abderrahmane
Abderrahmane
2 Solutions
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

I did a quick search internally and this is a known issue caused by upgrades done without following the upgrade path. In your case it looks like you upgraded directly from 5.6 to 7.0. The solution is shown in this article it's a bit long but it looks like is the only way.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

View solution in original post

Abderrahmane

Thanks, it works, I managed to reset the administrator password by loading the firmware via tftp as your suggestion.
I used this article.

Abderrahmane

View solution in original post

Abderrahmane
2 REPLIES 2
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

I did a quick search internally and this is a known issue caused by upgrades done without following the upgrade path. In your case it looks like you upgraded directly from 5.6 to 7.0. The solution is shown in this article it's a bit long but it looks like is the only way.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Abderrahmane

Thanks, it works, I managed to reset the administrator password by loading the firmware via tftp as your suggestion.
I used this article.

Abderrahmane
Abderrahmane
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors