Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
hztm
New Contributor II

Unable to install FortiClient VPN

2023-11-07 16_42_27-WhatsApp Image 2023-11-07 at 11.18.15_67187f1e.jpg - Google Drive.png

Trying to install the FortiClient VPN from https://www.fortinet.com/support/product-downloads keeps showing this error. I'm on Windows 11 22H2

1 Solution
hztm
New Contributor II

I have successfully installed the online installer after attempting to do so again.
Because for the offline installer, aside from the need for an account I think you also need the license of the product/support 

2023-11-08 08_49_55-FortiClient.png

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JayJohnson
New Contributor

Same today also, something is up on Forticlients side.  Over 10 download attempts with multiple reboots and cache clearouts inbetween but still encounter the same issue as you report.  

Looks like they have something to fix, and in the meantime, unless you have the offline installer - You aren't going to be able to get it going.

hztm
New Contributor II

Unfortunately I don't have access to the offline installer.

rlrspf
New Contributor II

We are seeing this also. Currently trying to download the offline installer to see if that works but the 150Mb which should take a few seconds is taking 25 minutes to download. Is this always the case with fortinet?

JayJohnson

Nope, seems to be something new.  Very slow, often failing claiming corrupt, the other times it is declaring as above: The digital signature is invalid.

I also find today, one of our SSL VPN connections is providing error code=-100 (v1.0.1041)

All of the above appear to be new, I have been using FortiClient products for a year now.

mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi @hztm,
If possible, please download the firmware from support.fortinet.com. There seem to be issue with online installer. 

Regards,
Minh

paperino95

Can you share the offline installer with me?

mle2802

Hi @paperino95,

Unfortunately, you need to login to your account and download. Or you can open a ticket with TAC and we can help you with that.

KiriP
New Contributor

Having the same issue with two different 22H2 machines. Anyone has access to offline installers?

Thanks.

hztm
New Contributor II

I have successfully installed the online installer after attempting to do so again.
Because for the offline installer, aside from the need for an account I think you also need the license of the product/support 

2023-11-08 08_49_55-FortiClient.png

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors