Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
carrot
New Contributor

Unable to connect to remote IPSEC network from Fortigate

Hi,

I've been battling to get my internal network to connect to the remote network on the other side of my Fortigate's IPSEC VPN tunnel. I can connect to the internal network from the remote network though. It is an 80C with the v5.2.2 firmware.

I have setup a Static Route with Destination IP/Mask of 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 with the VPN as the device.

I have setup a Policy Route with the VPN as the incoming interface, Source Address/Mask of 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 and Destination Address/Mask of 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0. Outgoing interface is Internal LAN with gateway of 0.0.0.0.

Lastly I have setup IPv4 Policies:

VPN to Internal with VPN as incoming interface, source address of all, outgoing interface of Internal LAN, destination address of all. Schedule is always, service is all and NAT is off.

Internal to VPN with Internal LAN as incoming interface, source address of all, outgoing interface of VPN, destination internal LAN, destination address of all. Schedule is always, service is all and NAT is off.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting something wrong with the routing.

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors