Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ghawblin
New Contributor

Unable to change SSL Inspetoin Profile

Trying to setup user based content filtering (user hits a login page before they can browse, their credentials determines level of filtering). Per https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.0.0/cookbook/345944/creating-the-employee-user-and-po..., I need to set SSL profile deep inspection under the security profile. I actually can't change ANY of the security profiles under IPv4 policy (firewall). They're greyed out. Why?

1 Solution
Ghawblin

Figured it out. I had to enable the "Multiple Security Profiles" feature, under System > Feature Visibility on 6.0. Then I could change my profiles.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hubertzw
Contributor III

Do you mean you can't change security profiles in the firewall policy or you can't modify 'default' security profiles?

Do you have enough privileges? Usually you can't modify 'default' profiles but you can add a new one, search '+' in top-right corner.

Ghawblin

Figured it out. I had to enable the "Multiple Security Profiles" feature, under System > Feature Visibility on 6.0. Then I could change my profiles.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors