Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Suandi
New Contributor

Unable to access device management through wireless

Hi,

I have a problem with my oobmanagement module, please look my topology on attachment. I can't acces my fortigate management (web-control / ping) through wireless client, but it look fine for F5 and WLC on the same network. I only can access it(my fortigate management) with wired from "management switch" nor "distribution switch" and this is my configuration on fortigate :

config system global     set fgd-alert-subscription advisory latest-threat     set gui-dlp enable     set gui-wireless-controller disable     set hostname "DC-INET-FW-02"     set optimize antivirus     set registration-notification disable     set timezone 53 end config system interface     edit "mgmt1"         set vdom "root"         set ip 172.24.90.8 255.255.255.0         set allowaccess ping https ssh snmp http telnet fgfm auto-ipsec radius-acct probe-response capwap         set type physical         set alias "MGMT-DC-INET-FW"         set snmp-index 3     next end What's more configuration I should add to my forti ?

4 REPLIES 4
ashukla_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Do you have a route for the management pc subnet?

Could you  post your routing table?

Suandi
New Contributor

Yes, I've add route to management on "distribution switch". and It's look fine. So that I  can accest my F5 and WLC on that management subnet.

vjoshi_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Worth checking the trusted hosts as well. Verify if there is any specific trusted host added for admin accounts (System > Admin > Administrators)

Suandi
New Contributor

Thanks All for reply, [SOLVED] I'm forget to add a static default gateway on my forti

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors