Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
EePin
New Contributor

Unable Connect VPN

Hi All,

Do you encounter the issue with 2 PC connect same IPsec VPN on same wifi network? Mean, 1 PC connect the VPN, another PC unable connect VPN, until the 1st pc disconnect the VPN, 2nd PC just can connect the VPN.

1 Solution
gfleming
Staff
Staff

Is the VPN connection managed by you or is this some other VPN service?

Are the wifi clients managed by you?

Assuming these are wifi clients on your own network going to a third party VPN service I would guess the VPN service is limiting concurrent connections from the same public IP. I doubt it has anything to do with your network.

That said, you can always check your FortiGate logs to see if the traffic is being blocked.

Cheers,
Graham

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gfleming
Staff
Staff

Is the VPN connection managed by you or is this some other VPN service?

Are the wifi clients managed by you?

Assuming these are wifi clients on your own network going to a third party VPN service I would guess the VPN service is limiting concurrent connections from the same public IP. I doubt it has anything to do with your network.

That said, you can always check your FortiGate logs to see if the traffic is being blocked.

Cheers,
Graham
EePin
New Contributor

Hi thank you for your commend, i have solved the issue, is because the firewall policy to blocked 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors