Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
networkingkool
New Contributor

UTM settings in Firefox vs Google Chrome

I use Firefox web browser ver 12.0 and Chrome ver 24.0.1312.56 The UTM settings in Firewall Policy can display correctly in my Firefox but not in Chrome. In Chrome antivirus, IPS, Web Filter, Email Filter.... profiles cannot display. Have anyone has the same problem as me???
=========>
=========>
6 REPLIES 6
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Have anyone has the same problem as me???
Google Chrome is not supported for GUI administration under 4.0 MR3. The release notes for each firmware upgrade list what browsers are supported. For the last/latest 4.0MR3 patch upgrade that is: • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, and 9 • Mozilla FireFox 15.0, and 16.0 Google Chrome support has been added in 5.0x. Release notes for 5.0 GA list: • Google Chrome 22.0

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
networkingkool
New Contributor

Thanks to your support, Dave
=========>
=========>
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

Note that although we do not officially support Chrome in 4.3, this bug was addressed in the 4.0 MR3 P11 release. Which 4.3 patch are you using?
networkingkool

Hi friends, Good support. but I use 4.3 patch 9. I ' m scared to run 5.0 because I have to install Forticlient whenever I connect to SSL VPN or IPsec VPN. My laptop and all of my employee' s laptop performance get slow down, sometimes get BSOD. Laptops have their own antivirus installed. Maybe two antivirus softwares exist in a system, will make that system unstable. Thanks
=========>
=========>
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

I ' m scared to run 5.0 because I have to install Forticlient whenever I connect to SSL VPN or IPsec VPN.
Jordan is referring to 4.3 patch 11 not 5.0.

networkingkool

Hi friends, yeah, I know what jordan meant. I just speak out my opinion. However, that is the past, now I find out that I can download only SSLVPN client.exe for OS 5.0 in FTP source of Fortinet. But I wonder how to put that exe file in my Fortigate for client to download whenever they connect to SSL portal. I will research more before opening a new discussion. Thanks
=========>
=========>
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors