Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
KARTHIK_SUJA
New Contributor

UTM In Forti webmanagement 5.0

Hi, In my Forti webmanagement console I had UTM in Protection Profiles. But After changed the image firmwares to Forti os 5.0 . How to I Bring that Back?
1 REPLY 1
AndreaSoliva
Contributor III

Hi that what you are asking is starting from this what you are given as information difficult to answer but some hints: - If you did a upgrade from 4 x to 5 did you follow the upgrade path. Example if you upgrade from 4 MR3 Patch 3 to 5 directly your config is corrupt. - If you follow the upgrade path keep in mind that ALL Features can be enabled and/or disabled under following menu point: System > Config > Features Be careful at the bottom there is a button " Show more" which means click on it and you will see addtional menu points. If you are not enabling " Multiple Secuirty Profiles" you will see and able only to use ONE Security Profile. If you change anything there please logout and login again to bring new menu online etc. hope this helps have fun Andrea
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors