Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
theFWdude
New Contributor

Training Material for NSE Exams

Just curious, would it be too much to ask that we be given materials that we can actually highlight and make notes on when studying for the NSE Exams? I have a PDF for the self-paced NS4, but I can't modify this document with personal notes or annotate sections that I need to call out to myself.

-TFWD

-TFWD
3 REPLIES 3
Vave
New Contributor

Can't you print it, into PDF? Use online converters, it’s easier. Related to exams, NSE is pretty good one, but when I was taking decision I chose Cisco. I was learning pretty good, so I was prepared for every exam, and Cisco became an attraction to relieve the stress. The information given there is so modern. I’ve passed this exam on SPOTO. Very good service and I’m really happy that I’ve chooses exactly those one. Certificate of Cisco is a very useful thing , just try! I was thinking about NSE, but it was too easy for me, don’t know why, but it was so... Maybe for you it’s better, but maybe you need to try.

ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Can't you print it, into PDF? Try to open it in a browser window if security is keeping you back.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
BrantleyBryce
New Contributor

I got NSE Exams training material from : https://www.realbraindumps.com/NSE4_FGT-6.4-braindumps.html

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors