Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
wsetech
New Contributor

Traffic shaping configuration disappears after firmware upgrade

Hello, I just upgraded my Fortigate 60F to version 7.4.1 from 7.4.0 and my traffic shaping configuration disappeared, I tried to create a new one but after I click OK it is not saved, all the traffic shaping configuration including services and applications that I entered are not saved .

Can you help me with this problem?
1 Solution
pbangari

Hi,

set application 16009 means this policy is applicable for application 'MS.Windows.Update'.

You can check for the application id(s) on the GUI and set accordingly on the cli.

And make sure that an Application profile is enabled in the corresponding firewall policy in order to match the selected application(s).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pbangari
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Please use cli command 'show firewall shaping-policy' to check if the policies are not visible on GUI only or they are not getting saved.

wsetech
New Contributor

Hi, yes my traffic shaping appears in the CLI, but the application for which I have limited bandwidth does not appear. What does set application 16009 mean? I want to limit some applications that consume too much bandwidth. This problem appeared after I upgraded the firmware to 7.4.1

pbangari

Hi,

set application 16009 means this policy is applicable for application 'MS.Windows.Update'.

You can check for the application id(s) on the GUI and set accordingly on the cli.

And make sure that an Application profile is enabled in the corresponding firewall policy in order to match the selected application(s).

wsetech

Alright, I got it, I can change it in CLI, thank's for your help

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors