Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
itmdadmin
New Contributor

Traffic match with wrong Schedule

Foritgate FW version : 7.4.4

I have created two proxy policy with different schedule, office hour and non office hour.

and i notice that the traffic is matched with non office hour schedule and policy when I access internet in office hour. 

anyone have experience this issue ? 

Office_Hour.pngNon_office_hour.pngTraffic_log.png

4 REPLIES 4
krunesa3
New Contributor

Yeah I enabled the fields I needed and it wasn't a udp issue as I had that allowed anyway. Even the detailed log match everything for the allow rule earlier but was bypassed. I haven't been able to see it since though so its still a mystery. I did however isolate the app issue to an app/server issue and not my FW so theres that.

itmdadmin

sry are you replied a wrong post... 

hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @itmdadmin,

I can't reproduce this issue in my lab. Please check FortiGate timezone and make sure it is correct. You can also collect debug flow to see if it really matches that policy. https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Troubleshooting-Tip-First-steps-to-troubleshoot-connecti...

Regards, 

HarshChavda
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Can you verify source and destination in policy look up and Check to see there are no other firewall rules that supersede this rule.  Remember that firewall rules are processed from top-to-bottom.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors