Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
foxzk
New Contributor II

Top 10 Vulnerabilities Filter.

Hello,

When accessing the FortiClient EMS portal => 'Vulnerability Scan' => 'Top 10 Vulnerabilities', I observe the presence of several vulnerabilities. I would like to know if there is a method to exclude certain alerts, so that only the vulnerabilities I wish to view are displayed.

Can you suggest something for me?

FortiClient

6 REPLIES 6
Stephen_G

Hello foxzk,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
foxzk
New Contributor II

Hello Steph

Thanks for your assistance. I'll be on the lookout for the responses.

Best,

Foxzk

Stephen_G

Hello foxzk,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
btan
Staff
Staff

Hi foxzk,

Unfortunately we do not have such feature. 
Perhaps you may click into all vulnerabilities, use ctrl+F to look for your specific CVEs.

If this requirement/functionality is considered important for your company’s business, please contact your local Fortinet Sales representative for further discussion to raise NFR [New Feature Request].
You may work through Fortinet local Sales/System Engineer (SE) or partner channel that covers your location.

Regards,
Bon
foxzk
New Contributor II

Hello Btan,
Thank you for your response. We are familiar with the method you suggested for conducting searches with filters. However, when no filters are applied, numerous alerts, some of which are familiar warnings with no impact on our systems, are generated. My objective is to establish a portal with vulnerability entries that are easily comprehensible and adept at identifying genuine threats.

btan

Hi foxzk,

Thanks for your input. What you are requesting is a New Feature Request for 'good-to-have' improvement. 

If this requirement/functionality is considered important for your company’s business, please contact your local Fortinet Sales representative for further discussion to raise NFR [New Feature Request].

You may work through Fortinet local Sales/System Engineer (SE) or partner channel that covers your location.

SE will then evaluate your request by going through product management, technical & business feasibility/priority of it, and then potentially schedule it for a later release.

Regards,
Bon
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors