Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
osaid
New Contributor

Too many concurrent connection in CLI console

Dears, recently after i login to fortigate vai GUI, i tried to connect to CLI console by click in black console but " Too many concurrent connection" appear, am waiting long time to try again but still appear , any one to help with this case? With Best Regards[right][/right][center][/center][left][/left][left][/left]
Osaid suliebi Network Administrator Palestine Exchange
14 REPLIES 14
osaid
New Contributor

Thanks Edu, i tried clear cash and change browser but still " Too many concurrent connection" , if there is no other things to do with this case, may be reboot the unit is the last solution, what do you think??
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Reboot, and this doen' t help, open a support case with Fortinet. If you are using v5.0.x it might be worth waiting for release of 5.0.5 which should be out any day now.
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
osaid
New Contributor

Already i have support ticket open for this case, and support says upgrade the units to latest patch but i have another unit with same OS version and patch without problem !! Regards
osaid
New Contributor

DEAR ede_pfau DO YOU HAVE ANY UPDATE WITH THIS ISSUE?? REGARDS
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

No, sorry, none other than what I already posted. Keep us posted how you solved this.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors