Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Dyop_Geop
New Contributor

The Product Registration has been disabled. Please contact Fortinet Customer Service in your region

Hi Anybody encountered this issue? We had TWO BRAND NEW 1000C which cant be registered because of this issue. What can we do please? PLease see attached Picture.
2 REPLIES 2
Dyop_Geop
New Contributor

Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

If you purchased the units new through a local reseller, contact them and let them know about the licensing issue -- they should be able to clear up any issues with those units. The only times I encountered a licensing issue is when another customer' s unit was registered to our company by mistake and when an RMA unit got the wrong serial number " embedded" into the firmware. That said, I suggest verifying the serial numbers on the back/bottom of the units against what is listed in the GUI/boot menu vs what is listed on the box/invoice. I would then log into your account on fortinet and check to see if the units are not already registered. Contact your local reseller if you find a problem. Otherwise, contact customer support in your region.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors