Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mexxomania
New Contributor

Tab Antivirus, Webfilter, Application Control missing

Hi,

i installed the FortiClient for Mac version 5.6.1.723 on a Macbook High Sierra. During installation, I have no way to choose which features to install. Supposedly all be installed. Unfortunately this is not the case. Only the functions "Compliance", "VPN" and "Vulnerability Scan" are available to me in the client.

I registered the client on my FortiGuard and provided a profile. The profile requires activation of antivirus and web filter. Instead of activating these functions, I only get the message "This computer is Not-Compliant".

I have also tried to customize the FortiClient installation package via the FortiClient configuration tool, explicitly setting the "Install Antivirus" option. It will not be installed anyway.

Why are the security features not installed on the current FortiClient?

Best Regards,

mexxomania

1 REPLY 1
bellwood
New Contributor

When you install the client, the screen after you accept the EULA/TOS there is a button for "customize" that allows you to select the AntiVirus, Web Security and other missing components/features.

HTH

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors