Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
alan-bb
New Contributor

Support for FortiWeb Cloud on Azure

Does anyone know how to get support for FortiWeb Cloud WAF-as-a-Service login issues?

I have had a FortiWeb Cloud WAF-as-a-Service deployed through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace for a few years. The service has been working great until this week, when I was unable to login to the FortiWeb Cloud WAF-as-a-Service admin dashboard - I get a "Login failed!" pop-up after I enter my username and password (which is valid).

I got in touch with Fortinet through the online chat and a support ticket was raised, but I am being told they cannot help as I do not have a "serial number" and that "since the subscription was purchased from Azure... we do not have access to Azure database".

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get support on this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
rosatechnocrat
Contributor II

In any case you need the serial number to get support from Fortinet. 

Rosa Technocrat -- Also on YouTube---Please do Subscribe
alan-bb

@rosatechnocrat Thanks for the response. Do you know how do I get this serial number for a FortiWeb Cloud WAF-as-a-Service on Azure?

I do not see it in any correspondence I have received or on the Azure portal, and the support person I am speaking to is unable to tell me how to retrieve it.

rosatechnocrat
Contributor II

@alan-bb : As you using WAF as a service , you may not be having a VM or serial number.  While deploying the service instance initially it asks for an Forticloud account with which it gets binded. 

On the FortiCloud account you should be able to see the details. Can you provide the screenshot of the page where it shows login failed. Probably it will be Forticloud account to which WAF is binded or you might be using wrong FortiCloud credential. 

cb3
New Contributor

Before creating a support ticket, please ensure that your FortiWeb Cloud serial number is registered. If the solution is not registered, customer support will not be able to assist. The serial number for FortiWeb Cloud is located on a banner at the bottom of the UI when signed in.

After locating your serial number, please register the number in FortiCloud asset management here: Asset Management (fortinet.com)

These two links from the official documentation show the steps in more detail:

1. Registering assets | FortiCloud Account Services 23.2.a (fortinet.com)

2. Contacting customer service | FortiWeb Cloud 21.2.0 (fortinet.com)

cb3
New Contributor

Should you still have any issues or questions please reach out to FWC_CSM@fortinet.com for more assistance. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors