Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vmartin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Suggestions for the FortiGate Cookbook website

Hello everyone!

Because we're always trying to improve the Cookbook site, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions they'd like to see done. It can be a topic you'd like covered in a recipe or something larger and site-wide.

In case you haven't already checked out the site, you can find it at cookbook.fortinet.com.

Thanks!

Technical Writer, FortiOS

Let me know if there's anything you want to see added to the FortiGate Cookbook.

13 REPLIES 13
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Holy I sent you a PM.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Fullmoon
Contributor III

emnoc wrote:

Holy I sent you a PM.

Hi emnoc, I would deeply appreciate if you could share also you materials reg fortimail. I was tasked to handle fortimail despite my knowledge is too shallow to handle this product.

Waiting for your feedback...

Thanks in advance

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
SteveG
Contributor III

I find the howto videos really helpful, so thanks for taking the time to upload them.

There's confusion on my part around site to site VPN's to AWS, specficially when using the 169.254.x.x subnets. A howto video on creating a VPN tunnel between a Fortigate and AWS VPC would be great.

Thanks

Steve

vmartin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi Steve, thanks for the suggestion. I'll put it on our list of possible topics for both a recipe and a video.

Technical Writer, FortiOS

Let me know if there's anything you want to see added to the FortiGate Cookbook.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors