Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
MFCadmin
New Contributor

Slow internet with FortiClient connected to EMS

Hello all. I have a really strange thing happening. We use FortiClient with FortiCloud EMS. Some users are having internet connection issues while connected to the EMS, but only sometimes & not all sites. I was just working with one that wouldn't let Outlook connect, wouldn't do a speed test, can't even get to google. If I open FortiClient and click on Disconnect at the top everything starts working perfect. The EMS doesn't show any web threats, blocks or anything. Any ideas?

Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
MFCadmin
New Contributor

Am I wrong here? I still can't get it to work right without turning off FC or disconnecting. It's hard for me to understand how disabling a profile wouldn't serve the same purpose as turning off a feature that could be causing the problem. I was hoping to turn off profiles until I found the one that caused the problem and then I could selectively go through the features of that profile to find out which one causes the problem.

gaznaran

Hello, how have you been? I have the same problem with my forticlient and EMS app. Have you got another solution? I also need to find a way to uninstall the forticlient other than from the control panel.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors