Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tetranet
New Contributor

Site-to-Site VPN between Fortigate and Huawei

Hello,

I have been tasked to create a site-to-site vpn-connection between a fortigate 90D firewall and a Huawei AR1220.

Although I am familiar with the Fortigate and have read the Huawei's admin-guide, I am unable to create a workung site-to-site vpn-connection.

The Huawei-way to run things with a logocal bpn-interface and tunnel-mode seems to be to create some sort of transfer network, through which both firewalls (in the admin giude, these are of course two Huawei FWs) are establising the connection.

Between the Huawei and the Fortigate however, I keep getting different error messages from no proposal found to time-out error.

Does anybody posess a step-by-step guide on how to connect these two firewall brands ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Tobias

1 REPLY 1
Fullmoon
Contributor III

same here, anyone from this forum able to successfully established ipsec vpn between fortigate and huawei usg 6630? both sides have static ip. on the fortigate side vpn status (display no error, status successful) but still tunnel goes down.

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors