Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
paul_woods
New Contributor

Setup custom policy to allow SSL/SSH inspection options and web filtering access only.

Hello,

How do I setup a custom policy to allow SSL deep inspection options and web filtering access only? 

I can see how to allow web filtering access but not the SSL/SSH inspection access.

Thanks,

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Markus
Valued Contributor

Hi Paul Just create a specific SSL/SSH inspection profile with SSH deep inspection enabled and assign it to the policy. Best,

Markus

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
paul_woods
New Contributor

I think I might have confused you - I want to create an account/profile for none firewall admin users to be able to login to the firewall and change web filtering and ssl/ssh inspection policies only.

Markus
Valued Contributor

ah, ok, sorry ;)

I've checked this on 6.0.11 and for me, seems this is not possible. There is no point for SSL/SSH profile.

________________________________________________________--- NSE 4 ---________________________________________________________
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors