Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dfartigle
New Contributor

Security exception

Tengo un fortiwifi 61e en donde el rango de la red LAN es 192.168.1.0 y el rango de la WAN es 192.168.0.0 y quería saber cómo puedo hacer lo siguiente:

Conectar un equipo a la LAN poniéndole la IP 192.168.0.X y que acceda a internet, es decir, que ese equipo esté ajeno a la LAN. Sólo podría hacerlo ese equipo ya que para garantizar esto se pondría su MAC.

Lo que quiero hacer es que ese equipo tenga acceso a internet estando "oculto" para el resto de la intranet y que no pueda acceder a los recursos compartidos.

Bing Translate: Security exception I have a fortiwifi 61e where the range of the LAN network is 192.168.1.0 and the WAN range is 192.168.0.0 and I wanted to know how I can do the following:   Connect a computer to the LAN putting the IP 192.168.0. X and access to the Internet, ie that computer is outside the LAN. I could only do that equipment because to ensure this would put your MAC.   What I want to do is that this computer has Internet access being "hidden" for the rest of the intranet and that it cannot access the shares.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors