Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sasad000
New Contributor

Second ip for wireless

i all,

I added second IP address on internal interface (FortiGate 60C). I have also enabled second DHCP, Static Route, and Firewall policy.

The main IP address gateway is 192.168.1.10 The second IP address gateway is 192.168.11.1/24    (DHCP: 192.168.11.100-200)

Testing on wireless access,  can get the second dhcp ip, buy why  no internet connect.

THX

Firewall policy:

5 REPLIES 5
oheigl
Contributor II

Can you post the full output of your policy? Maybe you forgot to activate source NAT in it, that's usually the problem in this case 

sasad000

oheigl wrote:

Can you post the full output of your policy? Maybe you forgot to activate source NAT in it, that's usually the problem in this case 

Thx for reply,

You mean  "Router"--> Static --> "Policy Route"   ????   I did not add any thing =.=

Incoming Interface  is set "wireless"  ?

Destination  Interface is "Internal"  ?

what should i set "protocol"  and outgoing interface and gateway.

thx

sasad000

oheigl wrote:

Tried add policy route also not work

MikePruett
Valued Contributor

We can't see the policy (rule to allow the traffic). The text is too small. Can you show us the full policy you have configured.

You don't need a policy route. The device will use the default route out the internet port for all internal sources and it should flow as long as policy supports the traffic and there is NAT enabled.

Mike Pruett Fortinet GURU | Fortinet Training Videos
sasad000

MikePruett wrote:

We can't see the policy (rule to allow the traffic). The text is too small. Can you show us the full policy you have configured.

You don't need a policy route. The device will use the default route out the internet port for all internal sources and it should flow as long as policy supports the traffic and there is NAT enabled.

Thx for reply, i hv set  

"Wireless" to "wan" ACCEPT ANY

"wan" to "Wireless" ACCEPT ANY

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors