Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
teritt_dz
New Contributor

Script to convert proxy-based firewall policies and profiles to flow-based

Hi there,

I have around 100 Fortigate 60E units around the place (administered through Fortimanager) running FortiOS 7.0.11 and I am looking for a script that will go through and convert all policies and profiles to flow-based. I am aware that FortiOS 7.4.4 will do this automatically when upgrading, but I am tied to version 7.0.11 for now, so a script for this would be really handy.

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
Atul_S
Staff
Staff

Hi Teritt,

Gday. Please refer to https://community.fortinet.com/t5/Support-Forum/FortiManager-Push-multiple-policy-packages-at-the-sa... and see if you can push policies at once to the managed FortiGate devices. Also, you may need to resort to some script-building 3rd party tool or resource who can assist you with the curl/python scrip hands on . For additional information about the REST API, see the Fortinet Development Network (FNDN).

Thanks,

Atul Srivastava
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors