Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Rafael_Rosseto
New Contributor

Script error when I try open Forticlient [SOLVED]

Hi Guys, I installed the version FortiClientSetup_4.3.1.0417_x64 in my Win 7 64bits. But when I open the client is showing the message " Error in the script this page" . I tried re-install the client, repar the client but didn' t work. Have you seen this error befor?
13 REPLIES 13
vanc
New Contributor II

The GUI window is based on IE. Did you install some 3rd party plugins? Which IE version are you using?
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

FCT 4.3.x requires IE 8 or above. This is mentioned in the release notes.
Ling Lu
Rafael_Rosseto
New Contributor

Vanc, I didn' t installed any 3rd plugins, and I' m using Ie 9. L.Clarke, I already used IE 9.

I' m having the same issue on Win7 x64 with IE9. Have you figured out a solution?
Jaime_D
New Contributor

I have the the same problem with w7 prof x64 as well. I tried disabling all IE complements except Java, but still not working. Any idea?
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

I worked perfectly for me. You need to post the details of the error so Fortinet can have information to start the investigation. L.Clarke
Ling Lu
Jaime_D
New Contributor

Ok, Here you have more information: W7 Prof x64 (spanish) 2048 Mb RAM IE 9 FortiClientSetup 4.3.3.0445 x64 When I launch the console first I get this error:
Jaime_D
New Contributor

And when I click " Accept" I get one script error (see bellow). Any suggestion? Yesterday I talked to a friend that tried to install the same release of Forticlient in three differents PC (w7 x64, w7 x86 and xp) and he got the same errors as well. Thanks in advance,
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

It' s a known issue and workaround for this would be: 32bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fortinet\FortiClient\FA_UI\LCID = 1033 (decimal DWORD) 64bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Fortinet\FortiClient\FA_UI\LCID = 1033 (decimal DWORD) Let me know how it goes. Best, L.Clarke
Ling Lu
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors