There is indeed a unified solution for schools using Fortinet, using Fortigate, FortiSwitch, FortiAP.
The name of this scheme should be security access belonging to the security fabric.
After deploying this integrated solution, the following effects do have：
1. A solution that has everything you need under one glass.
2. Use BYOD to manage more than 1,000 MacBook Air and Chromebooks and cell phones.
3. All VLANs and Devices are managed on the switch, and the port to which the device is connected can usually be found within 30 seconds.
4. Security checks can be done between all VLANs and the Internet, including IPS, AV, etc.
5. After importing the floor plan and placing the AP position, you can see the wireless network in detail.
6. SD-WAN can be distributed and managed by applications or cloud services, and does not need to use complex routing, such as policy routing, etc.
Basically, it can indeed save a lot of time for network management and inspection and repair.
But you need to be familiar with the operation and application of each function,
cause I feel that Fortinet's customer technical services do not always satisfy customers.