Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
NoahvdVen
New Contributor

SSLVPN bad login screen and login issues

Hello everyone, 

1 user in our organization has the issue that can't connect via SSLVPN properly. His configuration is not showing some settings like "save password" and "always active". But it is showing the SAML login option, which is not configured by us and never used. When he tries to login with this login screen, Forticlient waits for 20 seconds, and then the password just disappears.

I have tried reinstalling Forticlient several times, then it works, but after a reboot, i get the weird login screen again. User is running version 7.2.1. User has good EMS connection. 

2023-10-19 10_31_05-DE1NB042 _ David Korbach - TeamViewer.png2023-10-19 10_40_04-FortiClient - Zero Trust Fabric Agent.png

3 REPLIES 3
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

Can you check if the user password has special characters like "%" , if so please change the password without special characters and test the behavior.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

NoahvdVen

Hi Suraj, 

Thank you for your answer, i have received that password from my colleague, and it has a % in it. However, when i check and test his credentials on my own Forticlient installation, it works perfectly fine.  

srajeswaran

Yes, I think the issue is triggered when you select the save password option. I would suggest you to change the password and then monitor the behavior.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors