Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Kess
New Contributor

SSLVPN Portal FortiOS5

Hello guys, I recently upgraded one of my fortigates to the new FortiOS 5.0 firmware. Before upgrading I had 3 SSLVPN Configured Portals on that device, after upgrade i have just 1 Portal anc I can' t configure any other one. The message says: Maximum number of entries has been reached Is it normal ?!?!?!?! Thx, bye Kess.
6 REPLIES 6
Morato
New Contributor

I tried with my device I can create multiples SSL portals.. Do you formated your device before update it? Try it, fortmat your device.
Kess
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I' m sorry but I didn' t know about a format procedure on FortiOS (just the log partition). If you mean instead a factoryreset, I already tried without success... Always the same error. The device in subject is a FG40C. Thank you...
Morato
New Contributor

Hi Kess, First, contact your support to download firmeware and follow steps that install guide page 40 title: Installing firmware from a system reboot using the CLI. http://docs.fortinet.com/fgt/install/FortiGate_Desktop_Install_Guide_01-400-95522-20090501.pdf PS: Make backup configuration before all, after formated and installed firmware, do upload firmware on device.
bmann
New Contributor

hi, I would suggest to read release notes before any upgrade! there is note that after upgrade only one ssl web portal will exist and MANY other limitations by upgrade. For 40c one portal can be limit on v5, I would check max value guide on document site docs.fortinet.com
Kess
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply... Didn' t notice that. Btw, it' s not so clear on how these new limits works... And I can' t neither find on how to enable the VDOMS on my 40C web management. As I can understand, 10 VDOMS are included. Am I wrong ?
bmann
New Contributor

I think that on 20c/40c vdoms were removed. Too small units with limited memory - I assume that it was the reason.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors