Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
prince
New Contributor III

SSLVPN IP address is not changing

Hi Team.

We have configured ssl vpn . after connecting to ssl vpn my ip address is not changing to vpn gateway ip. we need vpn gateway ip address to access the database. our client allowed only one IP address to access there database. 

but its not changing and cant able to access it. can anyone help me for this issue.

6 REPLIES 6
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @prince

You will need to enable NAT on the firewall policy for SSLVPN to your internal network. 

Regards, 

prince
New Contributor III

Nat is already enabled in policy. but its ip address is not changing. 

hbac

@prince,

What do you mean IP is not changing? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue? 

Regards, 

mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi @prince,

I suppose that you are using tunnel mode and after connected SSL VPN, you are getting tunnel IP right? What do you mean VPN gateway? Did you mean that the public IP?

Sheikh
Staff
Staff

Hello @prince 

I think this technical document will help you cross-verify your configurations.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-Reaching-the-resources-behind-an-SSLVPN-se...

regards,

Sheikh

**If you come across a resolution, kindly show your appreciation by liking and accepting it, ensuring its accessibility for others**
maulishshah
Staff
Staff

Hi @prince 

Could you please provide the configuration details for the firewall policy and specify the desired gateway IP for outbound traffic from the firewall?

Maulish Shah
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors