Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Carlos_A_Almeida
New Contributor III

SSL Vpn dropping

Hi,

We have one Fortigate 100D at our datacenter. Since it was installed we used ssl vpn but from one month to now Fortigate drops the connection and reconnect with in 2 seconds. Logs don't show nothing just the information about disconnection and reconnection. I really don't know how to start with this mess.

Thank you if someone helps.

6 REPLIES 6
gschmitt
Valued Contributor

CarlosAlmeida wrote:

Since it was installed we used ssl vpn but from one month to now Fortigate drops the connection and reconnect with in 2 seconds.

Does this happen on more than one client?

Carlos_A_Almeida

gschmitt wrote:

CarlosAlmeida wrote:

Since it was installed we used ssl vpn but from one month to now Fortigate drops the connection and reconnect with in 2 seconds.

Does this happen on more than one client?

Yes my friend, with all of then.

emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

And in more than one location? I would rule out the client and the source location and even the forticlientOS version.Also do you have tunnel-mode only or  do you use any sslvpn portal access.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Carlos_A_Almeida

emnoc wrote:

And in more than one location? I would rule out the client and the source location and even the forticlientOS version.Also do you have tunnel-mode only or  do you use any sslvpn portal access.

Emnoc, 

Yes, all locations I tried had this disconnection issue. I'll try new FortiOS version 5.2.4 soon. And we use tunnel-mode only.

Thank you.

Carlos_A_Almeida
New Contributor III

I Forgot to say.

FortiOS version is 5.2.3

SSLVpnClient is 4.0.2300

Carlos_A_Almeida
New Contributor III

Guys, the problem was our datacenter ISP. We opened a ticket and they did some configuration that solved the problem.

Fortigate was innocent. lol.

thank you all.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors