Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
matita
New Contributor

SSL VPN portal does not show login page.

Hey We have FortiGate 1240B Firmware: v4.0 MR3 patch10 SSL VPN login page gives message something about disconnected while loading page. We have two different SSL VPN portal in two different VDOMs. Those portals worked earlier but now both of them does not work. We have' t changed any Firewall policies. I think firewall is ok with other features. I dont have the courage to boot whole system because I am not the head admin of these firewalls and he is on holiday. Is there some SSL VPN portal service that I can reboot only?
6 REPLIES 6
Carl_Wallmark
Valued Contributor

Hi, you can disable SSLVPN and then enable to " restart" : Disable: config vpn ssl settings set sslvpn-enable disable end Enable: config vpn ssl settings set sslvpn-enable enable end

FCNSA, FCNSP
---
FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30B
FortiAnalyzer 100B, 100C
FortiMail 100,100C
FortiManager VM
FortiAuthenticator VM
FortiToken
FortiAP 220B/221B, 11C

FCNSA, FCNSP---FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30BFortiAnalyzer 100B, 100CFortiMail 100,100CFortiManager VMFortiAuthenticator VMFortiTokenFortiAP 220B/221B, 11C
matita
New Contributor

Tried that in CLI windows on dashboard, but gives error: # config vpn ssl settings 5511: Unknown action 3 Command fail. Return code -1 If I tried with config ? gives only global / vdom (global) # config vpn ? gives only certificate so cant disable and enable VPN SSL.
rssvanberg
New Contributor

Type: config vdom edit ? Choose the VDOM that the sslvpn operates in, maybe root? After that you can run disable and re-enable the sslvpn.
matita
New Contributor

Tried that in root vdom and in other vdom. Did not help. Tried also change that login port 10443. can the problem be in certificate? There is selected self-signed on SSL-VPN portals. Chromium gives: " Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR)" In Firefox where you can check certificate info on address bar it gives info that site is not secured and shows no certificate information.
rssvanberg

Ah, definitely sounds like a certificate issue.. If you send me the URL in a PM to one of the portals I can take a look at the certificate?
matita

That' s the problem because it shows no certificate at all.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors