Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dkonate
New Contributor

SSL VPN WITH ZTNA

Hi everyone,

Currently testing the Foticlient EMS ztna in trial,
I wanted to integrate it with our fortigate 80F on which the SSL VPN is configured for remote access of users on the herberger applications on our multi-application server which contains several application (x,y,z),
my need is to integrate ztna with ssl vpn for more granular access control, i.e. authorize a user to only access application x on the server and nothing else, anyone has an idea about this configuration because what I configured doesn't work

1 REPLY 1
kushapa2
Visitor

We moved to Forticlient w/EMS in 2019 and as the only firewall guy in my department (though we do have a few helpdesk folks) and, overall, we've had really good luck. We've got about 300 clients, mostly Windows 10 laptops, and 4 different VPN entry points in different countries. We've had a few issues with Macs accessing stuff, but the Windows experience has been good.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors