Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jim_FH
New Contributor III

SSL-VPN Portal selection

I may be missing something, but it seems like the only way to direct users to certain SSL-VPN portals is via the Authentication/Portal Mapping section in the SSL-VPN Settings.  That entails creating a user group on the Fortigate, then mapping that group to the desired portal.  

I'm wondering whether it's possible to have the user select which portal to access.  With the Cisco Anyconnect, we could publish different "group policies" (portals) via different URLs - like vpn.company.com/portalA and vpn.company.com/portalB.

Is there a way to have the users decide which portal they want to connect to?  The alternative will be to move user accounts in and out of user groups as necessary, which isn't ideal.

2 REPLIES 2
Carl_Wallmark
Valued Contributor

Yes, the same goes on a FortiGates, with "realms", there you can map a URL to specific group etc...

FCNSA, FCNSP
---
FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30B
FortiAnalyzer 100B, 100C
FortiMail 100,100C
FortiManager VM
FortiAuthenticator VM
FortiToken
FortiAP 220B/221B, 11C

FCNSA, FCNSP---FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30BFortiAnalyzer 100B, 100CFortiMail 100,100CFortiManager VMFortiAuthenticator VMFortiTokenFortiAP 220B/221B, 11C
Jim_FH
New Contributor III

Nice, thanks.  that feature was disabled by default, but I enabled it and got it running in a few minutes.

much appreciated.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors