Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

SSL VPN Client Issues

Hello, Running SSL VPN on a FGT60B. One of our users, running Windows XP SP3 is having issues getting the client to run properly. After installing the client, entering the correct credentials, and pressing " connect" nothing happens except for the sounds of the internal modem attempting to connect. As he is trying to connect via wifi, this makes no sense. I looked in the fortissl connection properties and noticed that it is designated to connect through Com3(the modem) without any other options I can pick from. When looking in the device manager the only additional network adapter installed from the client insatll is the PPPoP WAN Adapter which was unable to locate the correct driver. Additionally, the Fortinet Packet Filter Miniport is not installed for any of the devices. I have tried reinstalling the client (version 2073) and all device drivers to no avail. I would appreciate any advice or recommendations. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Derek_Humes
New Contributor

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I am being affected with the exact same problem on my Win8 machine. Previously worked fine, booted up one day and now this.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors