Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
syu
New Contributor III

[SOLVED] (some) SSL VPN Client can not access Internal Server

After several uninstall, clean up and reinstall of the FortiClient for mac, it is working now...Not sure what happened. Maybe the driver was broken?

====

I have an issue which bothers me so much...

I have FortiClient SSL vpn configured on my Mac (latest OS). It works fine accessing Internet via Fortigate but I can not access the Internal Server...

While my co-working running windows(tested on windows 8.1 and 10 preview), no issue...

Does latest FortiClient have limitation on Mac OS?

BTW, I have the full FortiClient installation and registered to Fortigate VDOM1 LAN interface. The SSL VPN termination is on root VDOM WAN Interface and I am trying to connect to server located on ROOT VDOM LAN side.

11 REPLIES 11
syu
New Contributor III

gschmitt wrote:

syu@abmis.ca wrote:

Yes, dial in from the same network or different networks were the same result...

Hm, could you still give us a

Windows: route print

Mac: netstat -r

list, and the networks they should be able to reach?

They were pretty much the same. I should realize that my mac client is the cause as I was wondering why there was no forwarding log on Fortigate for my mac at all.

rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

gschmitt wrote:

syu@abmis.ca wrote:

Yes, dial in from the same network or different networks were the same result...

Hm, could you still give us a

Windows: route print

Mac: netstat -r

list, and the networks they should be able to reach?

Not sure if you realize that this has been fixed. Rebooted, reinstalled on the Mac.

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors