Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rodriguesismael
New Contributor

SDWAN - Download 0 B/s

I have a 300D fortigate in HA, with 3 wan links configured in SDWAN.

I have a situation, when I download the speed goes down until it gets 0 B / s, the dowload gets stuck.

I upgraded the firmware to v6.0.2 build0163 (GA), but my problem continues. Any idea?

7 REPLIES 7
LBM
New Contributor III

I have the same problem here. My firewall is a FortiGate 90D with v6.0.3 build0200 (GA).

ismael_rodrigues
New Contributor

rodriguesismael wrote:

I have a 300D fortigate in HA, with 3 wan links configured in SDWAN.

I have a situation, when I download the speed goes down until it gets 0 B / s, the dowload gets stuck.

I upgraded the firmware to v6.0.2 build0163 (GA), but my problem continues. Any idea?

I have the problem yet, we have a ticket opened at Fortinet.

The engineer accessed my firewall, but don't solve the problem. I sended logs for Fortinet, my topology of network, now i'm waiting an anwser.

gumu

I'm having the same problem. 

rodriguesismael
New Contributor

Update:

I make the upgrade do firmware para v.0.5 build0268 (GA), but my problem continues.

PiEich

Hi everyone,

any news about this?

I have a FortiGate 100E firmware v5.6.9 build1673 (GA) with SDWAN and exactly the same issue

ismael_rodrigues

Unfortunately yet have problems, i'm in war with Fortinet with subject.

I don't understand right the situation, but i has 3 links configured in my sd wan, I remove 1 link e after this i make download until 600mb without stuck.

LBM
New Contributor III

I had the same problem for a long time.

The solution here was to change the load balancing algorithm from "Volume" to "Source-Destination IP".

I am using 90D with firmware v6.0.3.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors